Saturday, November 1, 2008

Weighing In on Weight

Okay, kids -- here's the official weigh-in results. After four weeks of Weight Watchers (and eating healthy and exercising) my weight is 233.9 pounds. My last recorded weight was 238.9 so I'm down five pounds. Now, I know that isn't a lot, but I feel good (aside from the nasty cold Dawson gave me), my clothes seem to fit better and I'm a little more confident about myself.

These are all amazingly good reasons to stick with it.

I've had a few days where I've decided not to record what I put in my mouth, and ultimately it's because I'm learning to listen to my body and not worry about making "mistakes" with this diet. And really, I don't know if I'm dieting so much - I'm really making a conscious decision to be healthy.

To congratulate myself on sticking to the program, I bought myself a new Yoga DVD. This is the first time I haven't rewarded myself with some sort of sugary treat.

Although, it really is difficult to NOT raid Dawson's Halloween candy. Willpower, activate!

2 comments:

Lela said...

Hi Dana,
What a great blog! Thank you so much for stopping by After the Bubbly and for your super kind comment! Would you like to be my new best friend? I love Julia Roberts and any comparison is both appreciated and undeserved! Now if you'll excuse me... your pictures have me craving lunch!

Tuesday Girl said...

Good for you! Thanks for stopping by my blog!